Events in the Valley are:
- Convict 100 bike race (May)
- St Albans Writers Festival (September)
- St Albans Folk Festival (April)
- Shahzada (August)
- Musters on the St Albans Common (Friday 16th June, 15th September, 15th December).
Bushwalks (many more, just ask Kate and Rob):
- Local courts for hire ($10, keys picked up at the Settlers Arms Inn).
- Kids tennis lessons Saturday mornings ($15), all welcome.
- Saturday mornings at 8am ($15), at the St Albans School of the Arts (at the bottom of our driveway). Everyone welcome.
- Special price available to Courthouse guests – $10/class.
- Private classes available, ask Kate for more information.
- Home visits available from local qualified professionals, contact Kate for more information.
- Babysitting services available by registered childcare providers, or registered Nurses. Please contact Kate to book in a sitter.
Kayaking (Kayaks available):